Architecture & Structural
Sheladia provides architecture and engineering services for buildings, including educational facilities, health facilities and hospitals, markets, and various government and private sector office and commercial buildings throughout the world. Most recently, in Lao PDR, Sheladia has been designing a new office for the World Bank. In India, Sheladia is presently serving as the QA/QC Engineer for the Visakhapatnam Municipal Corporation for construction management of a variety of municipal facilities including office building and housing, and key staff are serving as project managers and design architects for a 300 bed private specialty hospital outside New Delhi. In Pakistan, Sheladia has provided design and construction supervision services to reconstruct/rehabilitate government teacher colleges, primary and secondary schools, and several hospitals in the tribal areas and NWFP. In Cambodia, we have a long history of designing and supervising the construction of rural health clinics (over 300) and district referral hospitals (over 125) in a series of projects spanning 10 years. Additionally, we have designed health facilities in Afghanistan, Egypt, Uganda, the US, and Vietnam. In the United States, several of our Maryland building projects have won design awards – National Harbor and Canal Place - and we are presently serving as design architects and engineers for a multi-million dollar design-build bus facility rehabilitation project for the Metropolitan Washington Area Transit Authority, which includes multiple large specialized maintenance facilities.
Sheladia also is providing A/E services under several current indefinite quantity contracts worldwide, including:
• Vertical Structures IQC, USAID, Afghanistan – country wide for education, health and government facilities;
• A/E Services IQC, AFRICOM, DOD, Africa-wide – A&E services to support the development of non-military facilities;
• A/E Services IQC, MCC, Worldwide – independent A&E services for MCA projects;
• A/E Services IQC, USAID, Worldwide – A&E services to USAID missions worldwide;
• A/E Services IQC, CENTCOM, USACE, DOD – A&E services to support the development of military facilities; and
• CTRIC II, DOD, selected countries worldwide – A&E services for nation building activities and non-military facilities.
• Master Planning, community development
• Urban Design development guidelines
• Architectural Design of variety of building types including airports, courthouses, educational institutions, retail, commercial, hotels and resorts
• Interior Design, Space Planning, Facility Planning and Landscape Architecture
• Structural Design
• Innovative Repairs and Condition Report
• Site Grading and Pad Grading
• Storm-water Management
• Constructability Review and Analysis-Value Engineering
• Specification Development
For more information, see our brochure, or contact us.
15825 Shady Grove Road, Suite 100 ·
Rockville, Maryland 20850, USA
Tel: 301.590.3939 · Fax: 301.948.7174
All rights reserved © Sheladia Associates, Inc.
Secure Webmail Login | FTP Login